Ultimate Boats (UB) is an innovative Maritime Technologies and Manufacturing Company based in Scotland. Recognised as one of the most pioneering brands in the marine industry, our mission is to scale production of the world's first fully recyclable and circular high-performance craft.
Our 7.5m, 10.5m and 13.5m hull designs, with recyclable components are re-writing the rules on composites integration. Our patented technology provides a renewable solution in sustainability and leads the way in leisure and commercial industries.
Are you a Composite Pattern Maker looking to advance your skills and knowledge, progress your career, learn new skills in composite techniques, and work within a team focused on pioneering resource-efficient projects capable of accelerating the green transition to a circular economy? Then reach out!
To us, approach and attitude are everything. If it’s good – we want to know more!!
· Assist in the forecast of resource requirements necessary for allocated
projects in sufficient time to ensure that they can be provided.
· Manage project timelines in an efficient manner with clear communication
with both CAD/CAM and production teams to ensure project integration.
· Manage own workload and fabricate patterns, plugs, moulds and jigs on a daily basis.
· Be confident with various carpentry tools – various high-powered saws provided.
· A background in pattern / tool making.
· The ability to understand technical drawings.
· Strong background knowledge of a wide range of materials including
timber, MDF, conti-board, polyester fillers, surface primers and paints.
· Experience in fairing, shaping and finishing the above materials.
· Experience in the use of hand power-tools and larger woodworking
· Experience in composites for tooling manufacture.
· Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 5:30pm (2 x 15 min breaks and 30 mins lunch)
· Friday: 7:30am – 3:00pm (1 x 15 min break and 30 mins lunch, paid for by the company)
Believe that you are an ultimate-fit for this career opportunity? Go ahead and e-mail your CV and covering letter to our Talent Management team at: firstname.lastname@example.org